Happy World Pasta Day!
Did you know there are over 600 shapes of pasta known to mankind, and their names are descriptive of their shapes. Spaghetti (‘cord’), vermicelli (‘little worms’), rotini (‘spirals’), fusili (‘spindles’), tortellini (‘little cakes’), linguini (‘little tongues’), conchiglie (‘shells’), fettucine (‘small ribbons’), penne (‘quills’) and capellini (‘fine hairs’) are the savoury little goodies that are essential to any pantry.
Looking for a pasta recipe that will really impress your family and friends? Then look no further than these 10 amazing recipes below, with flavour by the boat load I am sure you will be cooking up a storm with these in not time.
Comment which recipe you have tried and how it turned out, have a recipe you think should be on this list let us know.
1. Eggplant, Caramelized Onion and Tomato Pasta
Cooking Time: 30 mins / Serves 4 / Vegetarian / Vegan
2. Pesto Caprese Penne Pasta
Cooking Time: 30 mins / Serves 4 / Vegetarian
3. 20 Minute Lemon Broccoli Pasta
Cooking Time: 20 mins / Serves 6 / Vegetarian
4. Penne Arrabiata with Mozzarella and Chorizo
Cooking Time: 30 mins / Serves 6 - 7 /
5. Lemon Asparagus Pasta with Grilled Chicken
Cooking Time: 40 mins / Serves 4 /
6. Italian Sausage Rigatoni
Cooking Time: 30 mins / Serves 4 /
7. Black Pepper & Parmesan Spaghetti
Cooking Time: 30 mins / Serves 2 /
8. Creamy Mushroom and Chicken Pasta
Cooking Time: 25 mins / Serves 4 - 6 /
9. One Pot Chicken Bacon Alfredo
Cooking Time: 20 mins / Serves 4 /
10. Slow Cooker Beef Ragu with Pappardelle
Cooking Time: 6 hrs / Serves 8 /
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.